877,25 € (incl. 21% VAT)
– Features 12 programmable knobs and 2 tactile response buttons
– The buttons are for programming Shift, ALT and similar functions into
– Compatible with Tangent’s HUB service for customized layout of controls
– The panel takes up a very small desk footprint of only 7.9 inches deep
– Made of laser-cut aluminum and attaches onto other panels magnetically
– An OLED display shows what each individual control is programmed to do
– Connects to a computer by a single USB cable via plug-and-play functionality
Lieferung innerhalb der EU binnen 1-7 Werktagen
Produkt ist nicht bei uns ab Lager vorrätig, sondern wird, um den ökologischen Fußabdruck zu minimieren, direkt vom Hersteller versandt.
Tangent Element Kb Panel
The Kb panel has twelve programmable knobs and two buttons for programming functions like Shift and ALT into.
The different panels can be used individually or all together in a set. More than one of each type can be incorporated into a set, and a widely-functional control system can thus be put together. The panels are made from precision laser-cut solid aluminum. They neatly attach to each other’s sides by magnet, and they take up a desk footprint of only 7.9 inches deep. They are USB-powered and connect to a computer each by a single USB cable via plug-and-play functionality, without need for drivers to be installed. The panels can also optionally be used with Tangent’s HUB service, which allows the layouts of the panels’ controls to be customized. (Supporting software would have to also support HUB API.)