Tangent Element / Wave / Ripple Trackerball (set of 3) (EU only)6. July 2016
X-keys XK-8 Stick5. September 2017
Tangent Arc (EU only)
12.700,00 € (excl. VAT)
Not everyone has the luxury of a dedicated grading suite, but when you do, and you want a control surface that makes a statement to your clients, then Arc is the panel to choose. But Arc has more than impressive looks; it has the controls, features, and ergonomics to match, allowing your skills to shine through and for you to make your own statement.
The Tangent Arc panel works with the following applications:
– Assimilate SCRATCH
– Autodesk Flame, Flame Assist, Flare and Lustre
– Digital Vision Nucoda
– SGO Mistika
Lieferfrist und Warenverfügbarkeit:
Lieferung innerhalb der EU binnen 1-7 Werktagen
Produkt ist nicht bei uns ab Lager vorrätig, sondern wird, um den ökologischen Fußabdruck zu minimieren, direkt vom Hersteller versandt.
Arc takes its name from the way the panel sections sweep round in an “arc” in front of you, putting its many controls at your fingertips. The two outer sections can be swapped over to suit your handedness. When it comes to having lots of controls, one of the problems can be “just what does each control do?” This isn’t the case with Arc; every programmable control is clearly labelled with its own display, so if the function of the control changes, so does its display label. And with every control having its own label you won’t be left searching around in a darkened suite for the one you want; the display guides you to it. When Arc is used with the Tangent Mapper* you can even customise the layout of the controls.
Precision and quality
Made in three sections, each section is precision machined from a solid aluminium block, making for an incredibly strong, and unbelievably thin profile. All rotary controls and trackerballs have optical pickups, which means they are long-life and high precision.The buttons are ultra-reliable with a positive tactile response. The displays are crisp, high-contrast, high-resolution, easy to read, dimmable, white OLEDs. The tablet tray at the front can be swapped out to allow for “no tablet”, or to keep up to date with changing tablet technology*
*tablet not included. Tray for Wacom Intuos Pro medium included, others options can be made to order.
Any application that supports the Tangent Mapper will already support the Arc panel. For some applications default control maps have been provided by the application manufacturer. Where no default control map is provided, it’s easy to make your own with the Mapper. Please check the Application Support tab for further details.
- Three sections: Grading, Navigation, Function
- Each section precision machined from a solid aluminium block
- Thin profile
- Left and right sections can be swapped to suit handedness
- Every programmable control is labelled with its own high contrast, high resolution, dimmable, OLED display
- Individual control displays also provide value / feedback where appropriate
- Each section has a large high contrast, high resolution, dimmable, OLED display at the back to provide mode / bank information
- Large displays also provide application specific information when supported by application
Trackerballs and knobs
- High resolution, long life trackerballs with optical laser pickups
- Each ball has a third axis “ring” with smooth bearing
- Rings precision machined from solid aluminium block giving perfectly weighted feel
- High density 46mm diameter ball giving the precise feel of larger diameter ball
- Balls retained by the rings, which can be removed for cleaning
- High resolution, long life knobs with optical pickups
- Each knob has a built-in “press to reset” switch